Community information sessions on hospital redevelopment
Community members are invited to join a community information session to find out more about the redevelopment of Maryborough and District Hospital.
Maryborough District Health Service and the Victorian Health Building Authority are holding two drop-in sessions to provide the chance to meet with the project team and see the early designs for the new hospital.
Come along to find out more about the scope of the project, the design process and what we heard in the recent community survey.
The sessions will run from on 3.00pm to 4.30pm, and 7.00pm to 8.30pm on Tuesday 30 August. They will be held at the Maryborough Resource Centre, located at 91 Nolan Street.
- a new urgent care centre
- a 32-bed inpatient/birthing unit including two new birthing suites
- two operating theatres and recovery spaces, and
- a day medical centre with and a day medical centre with imaging, renal, oncology and pathology services,
- consultant suites and reception area, and
- additional onsite parking.
Early works on the project have started. Construction on the hospital expansion will start in early 2023 and will be completed in late 2024.
To find out more about the project including Frequently Asked Questions visit