Changing the healthcare story with our community.
Connecting GREAT healthcare to our community.
- Seeking to understand you as a person, not a condition
- Caring for you with compassion and kindness
- Treating you fairly and respectfully on every occasion
- Keeping you safe and informed with open and honest communication
Our strategic plan
The Maryborough District Health Service Strategic Plan 2021 – 2025 outlines the strategic direction in which we will take our organisation forward.
Our plan is built on four pillars:
- Connecting our community to care
- Purposeful partnerships
- Our team
View or download our strategic plan and summary.
We are genuine to one another, honest, trustworthy and accountable.
We are respectful in our behaviours, attitudes and words to one another. Listening, supporting and caring to those who we work with and come in contact with.
We are always striving for excellence, only the best by us will do.
We constantly do what we say we are going to do, support one another and hold our colleagues to account.
We are always working together to support our common values, goals and vision.
Download our values poster.